Job no: 538423
Work type: Casual
Location: Berkeley Vale Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Berkeley Vale Private Hospital is seeking a proactive, energetic and customer focused Administration Clerk to join their team in this Casual opportunity!
About the Role
As the Administration Clerk, you will be responsible for all administrative duties and undertake all identified tasks and duties as part of a team that works collaboratively and cooperatively, sharing roles and responsibilities to meet the needs of the customer.
This will include, but is not limited to;
- Providing comprehensive customer focused service
- Ensuring Reception and waiting areas are maintained to a high standard of presentation;
- Attending to the telephones in a timely, proficient and friendly manner and co-ordinate queries determining who the appropriate recipient to manage their enquiry, will be;
- Attending to the Reception desk, directing visitors and providing timely and accurate information in response to queries by patients and visitors; and
- Accurately booking patients in, processing payments admitting and discharging patients in accordance with hospital/department policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the Medico legal correspondence received and co-ordinating with insurers.
To be successful in this role, you will act as a positive role model while demonstrating an ability to foster a culture that is positive, friendly, cooperative and forward thinking. Your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will assist in your ability to work effectively in a team environment and maintain positive relationships with all staff and customers.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria;
- Previous experience in administrative/reception position
- Previous health services experience working in a doctors, specialists or hospital environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to complete tasks within designated timeframes
- Computer literacy
Candidates who meet the following criteria will be highly regarded:
- Certificate in Medical Terminology
- Experience in Meditech, Nookal or Bluechip
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
All new employees
- must be up to date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Helen Rowe, on RoweHelen@ramsAyhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend