Human Resources Business Partner
- A culture-led organisation
- Deliver people focussed solutions across the Ramsay network
- Drive change in a forward thinking organisation
Ramsay is looking for an experienced Human Resources professional who thrives on getting in and doing good work that is making a difference to our Ramsay people. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, engaging and adaptable and is up to date with the latest HR best practices.
In this role you will help build state-wide HR initiatives and see them through to implementation. Central to this role is the ability for our candidate to understand, embrace and embed the ‘Ramsay Way’ culture into initiatives and ensure alignment with service delivery.
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to join Ramsay’s HR Service Centre and provide business partnering for hospital operations in the metropolitan Sydney region on a full time basis.
As part of our team of HR Business Partners, you will support the Regional People Manager (NSW) in providing expert HR advice, coaching and service delivery in all areas relating to employment and HR issues, including people management, development of front-line managers, complex case management, change management and cultural leadership.
As an emerging HR leader, you will utilise your excellent communication skills to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders, and coach and support leaders to build organisational capability. Your operational and strategic HR experience will be central to providing specialist advice, workforce planning, promoting change and delivering projects in line with business objectives.
You will also primarily be responsible for:
- Providing industrial/employee relations advice and support whilst ensuring relevant legislation, agreements and policies are complied with;
- Conducting workplace investigations and providing recommendations/assistance as required;
- Managing and coordinating the implementation of effective organisational change in line with enterprise agreement and legislative requirements;
- Recommending and leading new initiatives that align with the organisation’s people strategy, including employee engagement and organisational culture;
- State or National projects as directed.
To be successful in this role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a field-based HR/IR role;
- Qualifications in HRM or Industrial Relations, or equivalent;
- Relevant senior HR Business Partnering experience with demonstrated capability to interact with Executive Leaders across multiple sites;
- Experience in employee relations and complex case management, including disciplinary processes, investigations and grievance resolution;
- Working knowledge of the Fair Work Act and its application along with experience in leading investigations;
- A drivers’ license as movement between sites will be necessary.
- An understanding of establishment and workforce planning; and
- Previous HR experience in the health care sector
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
As a part of Ramsay Health Care’s ongoing response to the pandemic and commitment to the health and wellbeing of the community, successful applicants are required to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 (including a third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation prior to commencement.
Candidates must provide a current National Police check and a Working-With-Children check.
For enquiries about this role, please contact:
Regional People Manager
Close Date: 16 August 2022