CSSD Loan Set Coordinator
Job no: 538476
Work type: Full time
Location: Westmead Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
CSSD Loans Coordinator
We are seeking a Loans Coordinator to join our team at Westmead Private Hospital in this Permanent Full-Time opportunity.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out the cleaning, assembly, inspection, wrapping and sterilisation of surgical instruments and medical equipment with a focus on Loan Kits for Westmead Private Hospital Clinical departments and external customers.
You will ensure consistency and continuous workflow between the various Operating Theatre areas and CSD whilst practising exceptional customer service and maintaining the high operational standards of the sterilisation department.
To succeed in this role, you will bring proven experience in Clinical Sterilisation services, ideally within a hospital setting. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Certificate III in Sterilisation
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team
- Ability to lift and pull heavy trays/trolleys.
Westmead Private Hospital is a modern facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Located in western Sydney, Westmead Private has developed a strong focus in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, urology and orthopaedics.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this position, please reach out to Alan O'Shaughnessy via email on OShaughnessyA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend