Associate Nurse Unit Manager
Job no: 538535
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
Associate Nurse Unit Manager
Permanent Full Time or Part Time
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse who is looking to take the next step in their career and join the leadership team of our Sutherland Ward at Warringal Private Hospital in Heidelberg.
About the Role
In this position you will be taking on a key leadership role within our Oncology unit at Warringal Private Hospital. You will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager in the efficient management of staff and resources within the clinic ensuring achievement of excellence in care delivery in line with policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements. You will also be required to oversee the activities of the clinic when the Nurse Unit Manager is absent.
You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team so this role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior nurse to step up into a management role and build your clinical leadership skillset.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You will bring a capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with on call components along predominantly weekend and evening shifts will also be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- 3-4 years’ experience in acute health will be essential for this role
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded, although not essential
- A desire to develop your oncology skills and chemotherapy administration course.
Remuneration: $50.65 - $52.32 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC Associate Nurse Unit Manager gr1-gr3) [FTE $100 084.40 - $103 384.32]
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Karen Camillo at CamilloK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 26th October 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend