Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities for Grade 1 and Grade 2 Occupational Therapists!
We are looking for therapists to join our supportive multidisciplinary team to work in the inpatient rehabilitation, acute or outpatient rehabilitation settings at our Ramsay sites, Beleura and Peninsula Private Hospitals.
About Our Opportunities
We require enthusiastic and motivated Occupational Therapists to join our experienced and supportive Allied Health team to work in Grade 1, Grade 2 and casual Occupational Therapy roles. We have two 30 bed rehabilitation units at Beleura Hospital plus outpatient therapy services, and acute services at both Beleura and Peninsula Private Hospital sites. The clinical caseload may comprise orthopaedics, spinal surgery, cardiac surgery, medical/reconditioning, oncology and neurology.
The successful applicant/s will demonstrate an ability to manage a diverse caseload and work autonomously, as well as actively participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team, to address functional, equipment and service needs of the client population in the acute or rehabilitation setting. Previous experience in similar environments highly regarded, but not essential.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset along with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for experienced professionals who thrive on working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
You will also bring;
- Registration with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist.
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate rehabilitation patient programs and respond to patient referrals in fast paced acute hospital settings.
- Flexibility to work across two sites and potentially work rotating weekday and weekend shifts (dependent on role).
- Experience in rehabilitation and / or acute hospital settings highly regarded, but not essential for this role.
Beleura Private Hospital is a 203 bed fully accredited private hospital located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about one hour south-east of Melbourne in the seaside town of Mornington.
Peninsula Private Hospital is a comprehensive 344 bed acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside town of Frankston in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 226 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 30 Oncology beds which include 15 day infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1969.
Culture and Benefits of joining our Team
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a Cover Letter, CV and 2 current work-related references. In your cover letter, please address your availability and relevant experience or interest as relates to working with us in a casual, Grade 1 or Grade 2 capacity.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role Ramsay may require a Working with Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
Enquiries regarding these roles are welcomed!
Please contact Janette Gough at GoughJ@ramsayhealth.com.au with any queries regarding this position.