Job no: 538727
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Nowra Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Permanent Full Time and Part Time opportunities
We are seeking Registered Nurses trained in Scrub Scouts with an interest in orthopaedics specialty to join our Theatre team at Nowra Private Hospital!
About the Role
In this role you will work across the full scope of our Theatre Department’s operations across 4 fully equipped operating theatres.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
You will be working alongside a diverse team of Health professionals dedicated to exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Scrub Scout Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a rotating roster will be key for this role along with;
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years of post-graduate acute hospital experience
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a perioperative service area
- Specialty experience highly regarded
- Relevant post graduate qualifications highly regarded.
$34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
Nowra Private Hospital has been providing quality health care services to the Shoalhaven region and south coast of New South Wales since being commissioned in 1980. Our 55-bed facility provides acute surgical and medical services, rehabilitation, and day surgery services. We are located 130km south of Sydney and 10km from the beaches for which the south coast is renowned.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Genevieve Hutton at HuttonG@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend