Environmental Services Attendant
Job no: 538953
Work type: Full time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Environmental Services Attendant
Permanent Full Time opportunity
We are seeking a positive and enthusiastic Environmental Services Attendant to join our team at John Flynn Private Hospital!
About the Role
As an Environmental Services Attendant you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital in line with infection control guidelines. This includes being responsible and accountable for your designated cleaning responsibilities and ensuring all equipment utilised on the shift is cleaned, restocked and stored in the appropriate storage area.
Reporting to the Assistant House-keeping Manager, you will work co-operatively and collaboratively with all members of the team, ensuring workplace health and safety practices are maintained and adhered to at all times.
To be successful in this role you will need to be availability to work day, evening, night and weekend shifts is essential.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to prioritise your work load so that tasks are completed effectively, to a high standard, safely and in a timely manner. Your exceptional interpersonal and communication skills will assist in providing excellent customer service and ensuring customers and patients are treated with respect and equality at all times.
You will also bring:
- Previous housekeeping experience in a health facility is highly desirable
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Essential: available to work both day, evening, night & weekend shifts (24/7)
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 354 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 by a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Dan Nelson on email email@example.com
Applications Close: 17 October 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend