Psychologist - Joondalup
Job no: 544404
Work type: Casual, Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Ramsay Psychology Joondalup
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Join Ramsay Psychology Joondalup!
Ramsay Psychology is a growing national network of community-based private practices and complements our large network of private hospitals across Australia. Clients and medical professionals know and trust the Ramsay name because we have provided mental health support in Australia since 1962.
Our purpose built clinic in Joondalup, WA is ready to welcome new psychologists to our growing team!
At Ramsay Psychology, you will enjoy independence and autonomy as a contractor with the reassurance you are backed by Australia’s largest private healthcare group. Our highly regarded leadership team consisting of Psychologists, influence all aspects of our service, from the people we hire to our fees and models of care.
Our modern clinics are inviting, spacious and equipped to facilitate both face-to-face, family and telehealth appointments. We offer flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance and will structure your day and sessions around your availability and clinical preferences.
Why Ramsay Psychology?
- Comprehensive administration support. We manage client referrals, triage, diary management and your billings.
- Design your work week around your availability and clinical interests. Work the hours and days that suit you
- Media opportunities to share your expertise.
- Access to a suite of psychometric test materials at no cost
- Focus on your areas of special interest or diversify your experience with our broad referral base.
- All-inclusive generous service fee of only 25% for Generally Registered Psychologists of five or more years
- Supportive environment for early career Psychologists with supervision and a competitive service fee
- Comfortable, modern rooms suitable for one-to-one and family appointments
- Regular small group supervision with Board Approved Supervisors and 1:1 supervision for select Clinical Registrars or early career Psychologists.
- Express interest in moving into our growing senior clinical leadership team in the form of Practice Principal.
- Opportunity to work across 31 sites nationally and to relocate without changing jobs.
- Capacity to build linkages with research institutions who partner with Ramsay, as well as Ramsay’s Private Hospitals.
- Access to the Ramsay Research Foundation grants program.
- Marketing support.
Partner with Ramsay Psychology to see how we can take care of you, so you can take care of your clients.
Call: Sally Hodgkinson on 0437 996 337 or
Click on the apply button
Psychologists must have General Registration with AHPRA and be medicare eligible.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend