Registered and Enrolled Nurse
Job no: 552757
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
Joondalup Health Campus, Joondalup
- Permanent full time and part time positions - Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave.
In 2023, a state of the art public Mental Health Unit featuring 77 (moving to 102 next year) purpose- built beds was opened. This facility includes specialised services for adult, older adult, Psychiatric intensive care, and a young adult and youth service. Additionally, there is a 10- bed Mental Health Observation Unit based in the Emergency Department.
You love the challenge, and the satisfaction, of working at the top level of practice in health care.
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered and Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ post graduate acute hospital experience preferred
- Minimum of 12 months recent post graduate experience in Mental Health Nursing will be essential
- Relevant post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
Registered Nurse: $74,704.04- $98,304.19+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Enrolled Nurse: $31.32 - $33.65 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr4) [ FTE $61,896.62 - $66,492]
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
We are expanding our mental health services! Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Craig Creswell, Clinical Nurse Manager via email at CreswellC@ramsayhealth.com.au
He's here to help!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend