Job no: 556484
Work type: Casual, Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Figtree Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Registered Nurses
- In need of a better work life balance? Apply today!
- Multiple full-time, part-time and casual opportunities available
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
About the role
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in general medical or rehabilitation nursing ward.
- Relevant Registration with APHRA.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
You will also hold;
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high standard of customer service.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work a rotating 7-day roster will be crucial to this role.
$34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
About the Organisation
Figtree Private Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
*Employees who are not permanent may not be eligible for all items listed above.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
Please contact Debbie-Lee Douglas if you have any question regarding this opportunity.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend