Job no: 556650
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy Cairns Medical Centre, Cairns Private Hospital
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Pharmacist has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide sustainable career pathways for all our people!
Join our supportive Cairns Ramsay Pharmacy team and play a pivotal role to the North QLD region. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your personal and professional portfolio across a variety of clinical specialities within hospital and community pharmacy settings. You will provide clinical advice, quality use of medicines and specialised pharmacy services to our valued patients in the local community! This new opportunity will suit a newly registered pharmacist, or a pharmacist with experience.
What you’ll do (but not limited to)
- Work closely with the clinical leaders to ensure our pharmacy service aligns to patient care initiatives and operational requirements of the hospital and pharmacy
- Participate in the delivery of ward-based clinical pharmacy services and professional pharmacy services within the pharmacy
- Educate staff and counsel patients on best use of medications
- Support and provide supervision to the pharmacy technicians, assistants and other team members
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent with APHRA Pharmacist Registration
- Ability to build effective relationships with pharmacy and hospital team members.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude whilst thriving in a team environment.
- Vaccination delivery accreditation would be highly regarded but not essential.
It is a mandatory requirement that you have:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check conducted within the last 12 months
What we can offer
- Potential relocation assistance from anywhere in Australia
- Competitive salary and compensation package within the pharmaceutical industry
- Flexible roster for a balanced work-life on the sunny Gold Coast!
- Diverse career pathways - Pharmacy operations, oncology, hospitals, clinical & leadership
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits - paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Alex Yeung via email@example.com
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend