Pharmacist In Charge
Job no: 556963
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - Peninsula Private Hospital
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Pharmacist has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide sustainable career pathways for all our people!
What you'll do
An exciting opportunity has become available as either a Clinical Pharmacist or Pharmacist In Charge to lead our experienced team at Peninsula Private Hospital! You will lead the on-site pharmacy team and participate in specialised medication management in the dispensary and clinical services to hospital wards including surgical, medical, oncology and maternity.
- Oversee & participate in a range of specialist pharmacy services across both the ward and clinical dispensary, catering to the needs of our valued patients
- Work closely with the hospital team to educate staff and counsel patients on medication usage
- Cultivate a collaborative and positive teamwork culture that empowers everyone to excel
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent with current Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
- Strong leadership skills, capable of managing and leading a team in accordance with legislative and medication safety guidelines.
- High level of computer literacy including systems knowledge of dispensing software
- Previous or current experience in hospital pharmacy is highly regarded, but not essential.
It is a mandatory requirement that you provide:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check conducted within the last 12 months
What we can offer
- Potential relocation assistance from anywhere in Australia
- Competitive salary and compensation package within the pharmaceutical industry
- Flexible working roster for a balanced work-life in Melbourne - the state to be!
- Diverse career pathways - Pharmacy operations, hospitals, clinical & leadership
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits - paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the Apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Geoff Goh via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend