Registered Nurse Enrolled Nurse IV Qualified
Job no: 557218
Work type: Casual, Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Port Macquarie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Enrolled Nurses (IV Qualified) - Rehabilitation
Fulltime Part Time and Causal
- Make a difference! Be an essential part of our team providing high quality services to our patients.
- Join a positive, supportive, and inclusive organisational culture!
- Sponsorship available T&C apply!
In this role you will be joining our busy Rehabilitation Ward delivering a comprehensive service designed to meet the unique individual needs of our patients. As a Nurse within our team you will be assessing and supporting each patient’s program to ensure the safe achievement of positive rehabilitation outcomes.
You will have the support of a passionate team of nurses, clinical support staff and senior clinicians while reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA.
- Certified to administer medication and perform IVs.
- Minimum 2 Years’ acute care experience will be essential with any Rehabilitation experience being highly regarded.
$34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
$ 30.95 - $33.69 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $61,157.20 - $66,571.44]
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Port Macquarie Private Hospital is a 72 bed acute Medical/Surgical and Rehab facility with 6 Renal Chairs and a Day Surgery complex and is continually growing its services. The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave ask to find out more specific details
*Employees who are not permanent may not be eligible for all items listed above.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Karen Hazell email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend