Job no: 557528
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Clinical Nurse opportunity to join our theatre department! Hone your clinical skills in a permanent full-time or part-time position – you choose! Apply now and immediately access Ramsay’s employee benefits.
About the Role
Our theatre department at Cairns Private Hospital is seeking an experienced Registered Perioperative Nurse with relevant experience with ENT and vascular surgery to assume responsibility over the Clinical needs of these specialty areas.
The successful candidate will possess a willingness to teach / preceptor staff in theatre and to liaise and communicate effectively with surgeons and nursing management.
Your Skills and Experience
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years in an acute perioperative environment as a scrub scout is essential to this role.
- Specialty experience in ENT | Vascular surgery
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded, though not essential.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $54.72- $58.82+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4)
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees
- Discounts on personal car hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
How to apply and requirements
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Joanne O'Leary via OLearyJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend