Registered Psychiatric Nurses
Job no: 557763
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Clinic Albert Road
Categories: Nursing - Registered
RPN3 and RPN4 Hospital in the Home– MENTAL HEALTH | Ramsay Clinic Albert Road
Permanent Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
Are you passionate about delivering trauma-informed care to empower women's mental health?
About the Role
The Statewide Women’s Mental Health Service (SWMHS) will be located Ramsay Clinic Albert Road with 24 inpatient beds and 6 Hospital-in-the-Home beds. The service will provide a statewide comprehensive specialist service for women experiencing severe mental ill-health. Our care will be trauma-informed and wellness-focused.
These positions are located within the Hospital in the Home Program. Mental Health Nurses provide intensive support for consumers and their families/carers/supporters in their home, allowing for greater flexibility of care.
In this role you will be working in a NEW venture providing mental health care and support for women, and those who identify as women in a dedicated public-private partnership. You will work within a multidisciplinary team providing holistic and patient centered recovery focussed care.
Join our innovative team at the Statewide Woman’s Mental Health Service – Hospital in the Home (HiTH) as a Registered Psychiatric Nurse.
We are looking for Mental Health Nurses at Grade 3 and 4 levels.
- Provide high-quality, trauma informed mental health nursing care to woman in their home.
- Collaborate with Consumers, families/carers/supporters and the multidisciplinary team to provide care that meets woman’s needs and promotes recovery
- Foster a compassionate and supportive environment, promoting dignity and respect for all woman
- Offer education and support to Woman and their families/carers/supporters, empowering them to actively participate in the care process
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Experience working in a mental health setting
- Knowledge and understanding of trauma-informed approaches and best practice.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment
Remuneration will be as per the Ramsay Health Care (Victoria) Nurses and Midwives Enterprise Agreement 2021-2025.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact Emily Stowell on Stowelle@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 13th December 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend