Job no: 557806
Work type: Casual
Location: Ramsay Clinic Thirroul
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
- Mental Health Ward Nurses | Casual opportunities
- Hone your clinical skills in this position and provide compassionate care to our patients and their families
- Apply now and secure your position with Australia’s largest health care provider
JOIN US NOW AND ACCESS:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About The Opportunity
Ramsay Clinic Thirroul is seeking compassionate and experienced Enrolled Mental Health Nurses to join our general psych ward.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring quality patient safety and positive patient outcomes are achieved, you will demonstrate and outwork the core values of Ramsay Health Care.
Possibility of a permanent position to the right candidate.
Your Skills and Experience
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled (No IV Qualification) nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ acute hospital experience essential
- Minimum of 12 months recent post graduate experience in Mental Health Nursing desired
- Strong Clinical Skill set
- Relevant post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $30.95 - $33.69 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $61,157.20 - $66,571.44]
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
How to apply and requirements
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Sarita Astudillo via AstudilloS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: Tuesday the 19th of December 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend