Job no: 558516
Work type: Casual, Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Are you looking for an opportunity to deliver real quality care, in an environment that offers career development and training?
- Permanent full-time and casual opportunities
- Immediately access a great range of employee benefits
- Sponsorship may be available for the right candidates!
Our Oncology and Palliative Care Medical Ward at North Shore Private Hospital is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses who are passionate about patient-centred care.
If you are ready to be part of a dynamic team, committed to providing exceptional care, then this is the opportunity for you!
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in a large medical/surgical hospital
- Previous experience in Oncology and Palliative Care
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
A base hourly rate ranging from $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
Ramsay offers a great range of employee benefits including:
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Permanent employees and their families are eligible for a fitness passport – to help achieve your wellness goals with a discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
North Shore Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Healthcare a modern, acute care hospital in Sydney with a longstanding reputation for excellence in patient care. With 312 licenced beds, North Shore Private is one of NSW’s largest Private Hospitals. The hospital performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, ENT, vascular, paediatrics, oncology and medical care.
North Shore Private Hospital is approx. 5 mins from the local railway station, provides a wide range of hospital services and regular subsidised social activities. North Shore's culture is also built upon a wonderful supportive working environment, you can grow and develop your skills with Ramsay Health Care.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
All applications must be lodged online.
For enquiries, please contact Sarah Lichtenstein, Nurse Unit Manager
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend