Job no: 558698
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy South Bundaberg
Eager to elevate your professional skills? An exciting opportunity for a beauty consultant has become available at Ramsay Pharmacy South Bundaberg
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Cosmetic Consultant has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide rewarding career pathways for all our people!
What you’ll do (but not limited to)
A new opportunity has become available for a beauty consultant to join our Ramsay Pharmacy South Bundaberg in Queensland. This is a permanent part time position on a rotating roster which includes weekend shifts. As the Cosmetic Consultant, you will Identify patient needs and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences. You’ll also receive ongoing support from our brilliant leaders, educators, systems support and marketing teams and access our diverse range of Ramsay employee benefits and discounts!
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience in beauty sales within a retail or pharmacy setting.
- Thorough understanding of skin care, cosmetics, and fragrances
- A beauty therapist qualification is highly desirable but not essential
It is a mandatory requirement that you provide:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check conducted within the last 12 months
What we can offer:
- Attractive remuneration and Ramsay employee benefits package.
- Work flexibility for a balanced work-life to enjoy your leisure time.
- Career pathways into Pharmacy operations, hospitals, clinical & leadership!
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits including paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the Apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Belinda Balchin via BalchinB@ramsayhealth.com.au
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend