Associate Nurse Unit Manager
Job no: 558704
Work type: Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
Senior Nurse opportunity to join our ICU ward in a leadership position! Permanent part-time position available! Interested? We would love to hear from you!
About the Role
As an associate nurse unit manager, you will provide comprehensive care to patients in our ICU ward, you will work alongside a dedicated and supportive team.
This is a great opportunity for Registered Nurses with experience in a management role, or leadership aspirations.
Your Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset and hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values.
You will also bring;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years’ post-graduate experience in cardio thoracic ICU
- Post-graduate qualifications in Critical Care Nursing specialties essential
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous leadership or management experience in cardio thoracic ICU
- Ability to work across a rotating 7-day roster required
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $ 53.22- $ 54.98+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC Associate Nurse Unit Manager gr1-gr3) [FTE $105,164.80 - $ 108,636.84]
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Vasanthi Sudalaimuthu via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Saturday the 2nd of December 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend