Job no: 558834
Work type: Casual
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
- Casual positions now available
- Flexible working arrangements to best match your work/life balance
- Secure your position now and immediately access Ramsay’s employee benefits!
JOIN US NOW AND ACCESS:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About The Role
We are seeking experienced Theatre Technician professionals to join our wonderful team.
Within this position you will work as a member of the perioperative team by supporting theatre personnel to prepare the operating theatre environment for procedures.
Your Skills and Experiences
To succeed in this role, you will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer service who enjoys being part of a busy team.
You will also bring:
- 3 years minimum Tech experience within an operating theatre essential.
- Certificate IV in Operating Theatre Technician Practice/Health Services Assistant or equivalent will also be essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a diverse team
- The flexibility to work a rotating roster will be key to this role.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
How to apply and requirements
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Sonya Skinner via email@example.com
Applications close: Saturday the 2nd of December 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend