We are seeking experienced Registered and Enrolled (IV Qualified) Nurses to join our team at Mt Wilga Private Hospital on a Permanent Full Time or Part-time basis.
- We are all about caring for people, and carers are cared for here!
- We will support you to learn and grow and value your contribution!
- Sponsorship available T&C apply!
About the Role
Mt Wilga Private specialises in offering comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients presenting with a wide variety of conditions including orthopaedic, musculoskeletal, neurological, pain management, cardiac, amputee, reconditioning and lymphoedema.
As a member our Nursing team, you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs of each patient and perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and shift Team Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
There will be opportunity to gain a variety of clinical experiences, focused on care delivery, maintaining patient safety and excellent clinical outcomes from a team nursing approach. These experiences will give you an opportunity at career progression to clinical leads or afterhours manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with a passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Relevant AHPRA registration as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- Enrolled Nurse – IV Qualified
- 2+ years post registration experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Proven skills in preceptoring and mentoring of staff
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong clinical assessment skills
- Post graduate certificate in Rehabilitation Nursing
- Member of the Australasian Rehabilitation Nursing Association
- FIM Certification
- NDIS Certification
Registered Nurse - $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
Enrolled Nurse (Medication Endorsed) - $ 30.95 - $33.69 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $61,157.20 - $66,571.44]
Mt Wilga Private Hospital is a 119-bed specialist rehabilitation facility, with a busy day therapy unit and outpatient’s department situated in Hornsby, a peaceful area of Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Part of the Ramsay Health Care Group, Mt Wilga boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation, with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools, and fully equipped gymnasiums. Mt Wilga offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients presenting with a wide variety of conditions including Orthopaedic, Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Back and pain management, Cardiac, Amputee, Reconditioning, and Lymphoedema.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Jingyao Lu Nurse Unit Manager via email LuJ@ramsayhealth.com.au