Job no: 558886
Work type: Casual, Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Linacre Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Multiple Permanent Fulltime, Part-time or casual opportunities
Due to growth of our services, we are looking for a Registered Nurses to join our perioperative team at Linacre Private Hospital.
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Perioperative team. As a nurse in our team, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Perioperative Services Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work to a 7-day roster will be essential for this role.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in an acute care hospital setting
- Recent Perioperative experience is ideal for this position
- Any relevant post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not required.
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
- Willing to work in a cohesive and caring team
- Orthopedic, Endoscopy, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, ENT, Paediatrics, Scrub Scout, Anaesthetic or PACU experience required.
$ 34.39- $ 47.55+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE $67,957.76 - $93,965.04]
About the Organisation
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
*Employees who are not permanent may not be eligible for all items listed above.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Michelle Krotwaar via KrotwaarM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend