Job no: 558896
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Masada Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Apply now and see the endless opportunities, like National/Cross Campus education and supervision!
Casual or permanent part-time (6hrs/fortnight min) primarily covering weekends
About the Role
As an experienced rehabilitation occupational therapist, you will work with a mixed caseload alongside a close-knit rehabilitation team.
This is a great, flexible opportunity for someone who prefers the stability of weekend work, or looking to enter back in to the force but still get the work life balance you’ve dreamed of!
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, or equivalent, with AHPRA registration
- Minimum two (2) years experience working in a sub-acute or rehabilitation setting
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and workloads independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Be willing to contribute to the development and promotion of a cohesive and interactive team
- Flexible and positive approach to work
Overall, your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build rapport and deliver a high standard of customer-focused service in line with our Ramsay's core values.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Why should you want to work with Ramsay?
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
*Casual employees may not be eligible for some benefits
How to apply and requirements
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Nikki Phillips via PhillipsNikki@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: Thursday the 30th of November 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend