Job no: 559225
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Masada Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Masada Private Hospital, East St Kilda
- Adjustable hours: Choose from full time, part time and casual options available - work according to a schedule that suits you!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and even the option to purchase extra annual leave.
Within our rehabilitation setting we address the healthcare the healthcare needs of the local community through delivery of inpatient and day therapy services for a diverse range of clinical conditions.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team, our focus is on providing personalised and goal-oriented care.
- As a crucial member of our close-knit team, you will receive robust support from seasoned senior therapists and the entire multidisciplinary staff.
This role offers the opportunity to interact with a broad spectrum of patients, encompassing various backgrounds and cultures, spanning across all age groups from young adults to mature individuals.
You possess a deep passion for delivering outstanding, patient-centered rehabilitation care with a commitment to achieving excellent clinical outcomes. Thriving in a clinical environment, you are dedicated to upholding and promoting the core values of the Ramsay Way.
- Hold a bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in Physiotherapy
- Currently hold the Authority to Practice as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA registration
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
Remunerations : Salary commensurate with experience
About the hospital
Masada Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Free access to permanent employees Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
*Casual employees may not be able to access all benefits
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Must provide a current Working-With-Children check
- Must provide proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Nikki Phillips, Allied Health Manager via email at PhillipsNikki@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend