Job no: 559310
Work type: Casual
Location: Dudley Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Causal position available with a global health care company!
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, reliable and customer focused member to join our friendly team in the sterilising department.
This position maintains high standards for cleaning, assembly, inspecting wrapping and sterilization of surgical instruments and medical equipment at Dudley Private Hospital and Ramsay Surgical Centre Orange.
It is a fast paced work environment, requiring some lifting and the ability to be on your feet for the shift. The successful applicant will be available for morning and afternoon shifts and some Saturday mornings.
To be considered for this role you will possess a commitment to delivering a high standard of service and have an excellent eye for detail. You will have good verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work within a team environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and strong task orientation.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently when required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Driver’s license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Certificate II or III in Health Service Assistance (Sterilisation Services)
- Previous CSSD experience
- Preferrable with experience although not necessary, training for Sterilising Certification available on the job.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $27.74 – $36.19 + casual loading where applicable and superannuation based on experience and qualifications.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people, Dudley Private Hospital is a 62-bed facility located in Orange that provides a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, rehabilitation and psychiatric services. The hospital has 4 Operating Theatres. Apart from general medical and surgical beds there are 27 licensed rehabilitation beds and a 14-bed mental health unit, known as the Dudley Clinic.
Dudley Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction & quality improvement.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Why Choose a Ramsay Career?
- Be part of a caring and constructive organisation culture
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Have your unique strengths recognised and valued!
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Be supported to grow your career through professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards programs
- Interested in upskilling? Access clinical, managerial & leadership programs!
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
*Casual employees may not be able to access all benefits
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Wendy Beale, BealeW@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend