Job no: 559315
Work type: Full time
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Seize the opportunity to advance your career within a team that cares about you!
Ramsay people are caring and compassionate people who create a sense of belonging and thrive on teamwork.
Our 8 bed CCU/HDU has a permanent full-time opportunity for a passionate and experienced Registered Nurse to join our team! Provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient.
- Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate
- Tropical location, walk from work to the esplanade to recharge
- Enjoy staff appreciation days and functions
- Immediately access our flexible work opportunities
- Enjoy working as part of our close-knit, supportive team
- Play a critical role in our mission to deliver excellent patient care
- Free staff parking
You love the challenge, and the satisfaction, of working at the top level of practice in private health care. You will also demonstrate:
- Current registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years post graduate acute hospital experience
- Experience within a critical care nursing essential
A base hourly rate ranging from $40.47 - $52.19 + superannuation, based on experience and qualifications.
Cairns Private Hospital in tropical far north Queensland is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical, orthopaedic, obstetrics and cardiac services. This hospital is also equipped with The da Vinci surgical system, allowing surgeons to operate high-tech instrumentation with greater dexterity and precision than other minimally invasive techniques.
Why Choose a Ramsay Career?
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
Ramsay has a great range of employee benefits including:
- Employee Assistance Program - access free counselling and wellbeing services 24/7
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
*Casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits listed above
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Claire Harding, Nurse Unit Manager
Applications Close Wednesday 6th December
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend