Digital Marketing Specialist
Job no: 559327
Work type: Full time temp
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan, Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan, Corporate Services - WA, Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
Play a pivotal role in bringing Ramsay's digital engagement strategy to life!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will harness customer and data insights to drive key projects and ensure that day-to-day digital marketing activities not only meet but exceed growth and brand awareness targets across Ramsay brands and services.
Collaborating closely with marketing, communications, and digital/data teams, you will meticulously plan, execute, and optimize Ramsay's digital marketing initiatives.
Your expertise will be instrumental in elevating Ramsay's digital presence.
What’s on offer?
- Full-time, fixed term 12 month contract
- Flexibility! Hybrid working arrangements
- Be part of a caring and constructive organisation culture
- Have your unique strengths recognised and valued!
Key Role Accountabilities
- Assist with the development and execution of the digital marketing strategy
- Help grow the online profile of our key services both locally and nationally through engaging experience
- Work closely with the Digital and Data team to coordinate and drive website improvements, making it easier for customers and stakeholders to engage with Ramsay
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to execute communication strategies where digital is integrated into consumer touch points
- Review and maintain up-to-date facility information on-site (eg websites) and off-site (eg Google My Business listings)
- Utilise web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Looker Studio) to track, measure and report on the performance of websites and digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure published information remains up-to-date and relevant
- Assist with testing of website updates and improvements
Key Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience developing online content and improving customer experience to increase customer engagement and satisfaction
- Experience using a website content management system (such as Sitecore or Optimizely)
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM
- Experience using email marketing platform (such as Active Campaign)
- Demonstrated experience with Google tools – Google analytics, Google tag manager and Looker Studio Experience
- Marketing or related degree/qualification will be highly regarded
Overall, you demonstrate business acumen and commercial awareness. Your ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks, collaborating seamlessly with a diverse range of stakeholders across business will be key to your success.
Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees – our wellbeing initiatives and learning and development programs have seen us grow as an industry leader and sought after employer.
We offer a great range of benefits for employees including:
- Internal peer nominated awards (as well as Ramsay’s National awards),
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- We encourage and offer assistance and support for professional development
- A genuine commitment to family friendly practices and flexible working arrangements
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Sandra Dermedgoglou via email@example.com
Applications Close Sunday 10th December
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend