Registered Nurse Scrub Scout
Job no: 559344
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Hollywood Private Hospital, Nedlands
- Diverse Opportunities Await: Full time, part time and casual opportunities – You choose!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Flexible shifts available
Discover Hollywood Private Hospital, nestled just 7km from vibrant Perth, mere minutes away from tranquil Swan River and stunning beaches. As Western Australia’s premier private healthcare facility, we proudly offer over 900 licensed beds.
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years relevant post graduate scrub scout experience
- Strong clinical skill set
- Relevant post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
With these skills, you will shine and excel in our team!
Registered Nurses: On offer is a base salary from $74,704.04- $98,304.19+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
About the Hospital
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to permanent employees 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Study leave
- Permanent employees and their families are eligible for a fitness passport – to help achieve your wellness goals with a discounted gym membership
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave – ask if can find out more specific details
*Casual employees may not be able to access all benefits
All applications must be lodged online.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of Immunisation against infectious diseases
Enquiries welcome! Please contact Geraldine Keogh on KeoghG@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 13th December 2023
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend