Registered Nurse Cardiothoracic
Job no: 559345
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse (Cardiothoracic)
Hollywood Private Hospital, Nedlands
Permanent Full time, part time and casual positions available
About the Role
Equipped with 20 modern theatres, Hollywood Private Hospital is one of the largest theatre complex in Western Australia and contains some of the most innovative technologies including robotic surgery capability.
We are expanding our Cardiothoracic ward | Join our exciting and enthusiastic team!
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with days and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an acute care hospital environment
- Cardiology/Cardiothoracic experience will be highly regarded
- Any postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
On offer is a full time equivalent salary from; $74,704.04- $98,304.19+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year.
What's in it for you??
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to permanent employees 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Permanent employees and their families are eligible for a fitness passport – to help achieve your wellness goals with a discounted gym membership
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
- Employee Assistance Program.
*Casual employees may not be able to access all benefits
All applications must be lodged online.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact Conall Boyle on BoyleC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 13th December 2023
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend