Registered Nurse, Enrolled Nurse, Anaesthetic Technician, CSSD Technician, Clinical Nurse
Job no: 559347
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Glengarry Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley, Nursing - Registered
PERIOPERATIVE NURSES AND TECHNICIANS
Are you a Perioperative Nurse/Technician looking for your next opportunity?
Do you want to work in a family friendly environment with country hospital vibes only 15kms from Perth CBD?
Glengarry Private Hospital, WA
Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual
Ramsay people are caring and compassionate people who create a sense of belonging and thrive on teamwork.
Roles available – you choose!
- Registered Nurse / Endorsed Enrolled Nurse – SCRUB SCOUT
- Registered Nurse / Endorsed Enrolled Nurse – ANAESTHETICS
- Registered Nurse / Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - RECOVERY
- Anaesthetic Technicians
- CSSD Technicians
- Clinical Nurses
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility and work/life balance on offer
- Family friendly, fun team environment
- Country hospital vibes & only 15kms from Perth CBD
- Broad mix of specialties on offer!
- Play a critical role in our mission to deliver excellent patient care in our operating theatres!
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Professional development programs with a focus on Education
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Ramsay employees and their families are eligible for a fitness passport – to help achieve your wellness goals with a discounted gym membership
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Paid parental leave
- Strong clinical skillset and at least one year fulltime or equivalent of Theatre experience
- APHRA registered
Dependant on experience.
Registered Nurse: $74,704.04 - $98,304.19 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Enrolled Nurse: $31.32 - $33.65 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr4) [ FTE $61,896.62 - $66,492]
Anaesthetic Technician: $73,094 - $80,800 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA Level 4)
Sponsorship is available for eligible selected candidates. Must have at least 2 years acute experience. Relocation assistance may be available for eligible applicants.
Why Join Us?
Glengarry Private Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care Australia, has 107 beds including a palliative care unit, a medical/rehabilitation ward, a surgical ward, a Day Surgery and Endoscopy unit, an Early Parenting Centre and maternity services incorporating an obstetrics ward, delivery suite and Level 2 special care nursery. Glengarry has 4 operating suites and 2 procedure rooms for Endoscopy. Glengarry Private Hospital is in the Perth suburb of Duncraig, 15km north of the CBD.
APPLY TODAY AND CHOOSE YOUR DESIRED ROLE!
For enquiries, please contact Karen Cunliffe, Director of Clinical Services on Cunliffek@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 13th December 2023
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend