After Hours Coordinator
Job no: 559413
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Northern Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered, Other
AFTER HOURS COORDINATOR
Northern Private Hospital, Epping | Full time or (part time 4 days per week)
The Northern Private is a brand-new Ramsay Hospital highlighting the best of patient care and digital transformation.
About the Role
In this key leadership position, you are accountable for efficient and effective operational management of the team to ensure safe patient care and outstanding quality patient outcomes, after normal business hours.
Experience in After Hour Coordinating in the Private Healthcare setting and/or recent experience in emergency management is essential.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective leader with the ability to motivate others. You will bring extensive clinical skills and experience along with exceptional interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to complete allocated tasks.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience within Acute Care
- Emergency Management is essential
- Proficient in ALS is essential
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective role model in the area of clinical practice
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Post grad studies are not necessary but highly regarded.
To be successful you will need to be available to work a 7-day rotating roster across primarily evenings/nights, and weekends.
Northern Private Hospital will be a premier, state of the art facility. Located in the Riverlee New Epping precinct, 18km north of Melbourne’s CBD, the hospital will open in early 2024.
Northern Private Hospital will ensure the growing and diverse community can access high quality private health care, it will support the busy co-located public health system, and provide Specialists and healthcare professionals new opportunities in an expanding market.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practicing the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you!!!
- Work in a NEW state of the art facility!
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
- Employee Assistance Program
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
Enquiries are welcome! Please contact Dan Mabon on Mabond@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 15th December 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend