Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Job no: 562281
Work type: Casual, Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
- Enrolled Nurse
- Day Surgery
- Fulltime, Part-time or Casual opportunities! Have a say in your roster times!
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to start an exciting career in Day Surgery. If you are new to this specialty area- we are ready to provide you with the training and support you need.
Working with a globally respected healthcare industry, you will become an integral part of a thriving clinical team. As an EN, your role is crucial in maintaining our department’s reputation for professionalism and excellent patient care.
- Deliver exceptional clinical care to our patients
- Provide outstanding customer care to patients and their families
- Act as a circulating nurse in the operating theatre
- Assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate individual patient care needs.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Registered with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse
- IV Qualification preferred not required
- Minimum of 1 years post graduate experience in an acute hospital setting
- Previous experience in perioperative or day surgery nursing is desirable, not essential.
$ 30.95 - $33.69 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $61,157.20 - $66,571.44]
About the Hospital
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, is a 187-bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated on the Pacific Highway at Gateshead, 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
For any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please contact our Nursing Unit Manager, Elizabeth Ashman via email at AshmanE@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend