Job no: 562561
Work type: Casual
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Opportunity for a casual dietitian to join our dietetic team at Warringal Private Hospital.
Casual Dietitian – About the Role
- This role will be responsible for providing dietetic services across a wide variety of areas of the acute inpatient service as well as within the private practise/outpatient setting. You will be reporting to the dietetics manager.
- Our dietetic team is known for its commitment to excellence in clinical practice and quality improvement, which along with the new state of the art facilities Warringal Private Hospital ensure that a service of the highest standard is provided.
- Caseloads include surgical, orthopaedics, cardiac, intensive care, oncology and medical.
- To be successful in this role, you will thrive when working within a multidisciplinary team and be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way values
- Your exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and your ability to manage a busy workload is essential for this role
- You will display a strong work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect of others and a commitment to professional practice.
- Tertiary qualification in Dietetics and be eligible for full membership to Dietitians Australia as an Accredited Practicing Dietitian
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately apply Evidence Based Practice and Dietetic knowledge to patient management
- Flexibility and adaptability to work both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrated high levels of interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on customer service
- Demonstrated initiative and commitment to continual quality improvement and customer focus.
- Required to be flexible and available to provide cover at Warringal Private as well as other Ramsay facilities.
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience or relevant experience
- Possession of a current drivers’ license (for roles that involve community service provision)
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For any enquiries please contact: Lauren Grimaux via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 23rd February 2024
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend