Ramsay Clinic Caloundra is growing, and we are seeking dedicated and skilled Mental Health Nurses to be part of our dynamic team!
- Multiple permanent full-time, part-time and casual positions available
- Registered and Enrolled Nurses!
- Flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments!
- Great location on the beautiful Sunshine Coast – every day feels like a holiday!
This opportunity will see you joining our 47 bed Mental Health facility, caring for patients admitted for mental health and drug and alcohol programs, offering support through ECT, TMS and Day Programs.
Our team prides itself on creating a professional and positive, friendly, and comfortable environment for its staff and patients.
As a multi-disciplinary team, we are dedicated to ensuring our patients receive holistic individualised care.
Your Key Skills and Experience
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum 2 years relevant nursing experience in an acute setting
- Mental health nursing experience essential
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in a cohesive and caring team
- Relevant post graduate qualifications will be well regarded
Overall, you will thrive in a bustling clinical environment, exhibiting punctuality, reliability and a proactive approach to care.
A base hourly rate, based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances
Enrolled Nurses: $34.57 - $38.61 + superannuation (QLD Enrolled Nurse Level 1 – 2).
Registered Nurses: $40.47 - $52.19 + superannuation (QLD RN/RM Level 1 gr2-8)
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
Ramsay Clinic Caloundra provides comprehensive mental health care services to the Sunshine Coast community. We offer acute inpatient services, neurostimulation services and day programs for adults who require support for mood disorders, anxiety disorders, substance abuse disorder and post-traumatic stress.
Our multidisciplinary team work together to individualise our evidence-based treatment plans to meet the patients’ needs and maximise their recovery.
For more about us, visit our website here – Ramsay Clinic Caloundra
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Michelle Pulford, Assistant Director of Clinical Services
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com