Wollongong Private Hospital, Wollongong
- Permanent full-time position: Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave.
Join our dynamic Stores Department as a motivated Supply Officer! You will ensure seamless stock availability across all departments, handling ordering, receiving, and storage duties in alignment with policies.
In this role you will provide support to our various hospital departments ensuring adequate stock is available when required. You will be responsible for the ordering, receiving, and storing of stock in relevant locations and the reconciliation of stock levels. You will regularly liaise with both internal and external customers responding to general enquires and actioning as needed.
You will work alongside a professional team and report to the Supply Manager.
- Previous supply/purchasing experience
- Experience using SAP/other computerised inventory control system
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer literacy skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relationships with others.
Remuneration: Salary commensurate with experience
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Wollongong Private Hospital is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Annette Sharpe via email on SharpeA@ramsayhealth.com.au
She’s here to help!