Fleet Monitoring Centre Analyst - West Perth
Job no: 492275
Work type: Full time
Categories: Engineering, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qube is an ASX top 100 company and one of Australia’s largest integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube Bulk counts as its customers some of the best known and leading mining and resources companies in Australia and has won a reputation for providing a cost effective, reliable and quality service to our customers.
Qube has a position vacant for a recent graduate to join us in our 24-hour a day, 7-day a week, manned Central Fleet Monitoring Centre in West Perth to provide dynamic monitoring of our road transport truck fleet. Full training and career building exposure to a leading business will be provided. As this is a 24/7 operation, the ability to work rostered night, weekend and shift work will be needed, however the position is eligible for 5 weeks annual leave.
Use the In Vehicle Management System (IVMS) platform (Hawkeye), Driver Safety System (DSS) and Safety, Compliance Reporting Incident Management System (SCRIMS) in real time, and based on past records to remotely monitor, rectify and report on events including;
- Fatigue and Distraction
- Harsh Driving and Speeding
- Excessive idling
- Fuel Burn
- Cycle Times and Bottlenecks
- Payloads and Fleet Utilisation
- Inappropriate Employee Behaviour not otherwise mentioned
- Emergency Response including "man-down pendant alert"
- Incident Response and Coordination
- Driver Licences, Inductions, and Verification of Competency
- MT Data Support and Service Front End
- IAP (Self-Managed) Capability
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering or similar
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills.
- Customer focused and responsive to customer requirements
- Performance and task driven
- Analytical & financial understanding
- Time management
- Highly proficient in the use of computers and job related software
- Planning and Problem solving ability
Qube Ports & Bulk values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics company in Australia then apply for this great role today
To apply for these great positions, please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend