Full Time Truck Driver
Job no: 492374
Work type: Full time
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qube is an ASX TOP 100 Company and one of Australia 's largest integrated providers of import and export logistics integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube is Australia’s largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June2017. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 full time employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
Qube has positions available for permanent truck drivers working out of our Altona depot to commence as soon as possible. Both day and night shifts are available. This role would suit an experienced pneumatic tanker driver who wants regular and systematic hours.
- Obey all Road Rules and drive in a safe and courteous manner at all times
- To ensure the organization delivery requirements are met in a safe efficient and timely manner
- check and report on operating conditions of vehicles on a daily basis
- Efficient operation of prime movers and other vehicles and equipment from wharves/yard to depots, third party premises and various Qube Logistics customers
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, heavy vehicle operating guide lines, loading requirements, axle weights, adhering to vehicle specific permits
- Operate hand held PDA units, tablet devise and any other systems as requires & provided
Qualifications and Experience
- MSIC required
- Multi-Combination (MC) and/or HC Drivers License
- Must have Certificate 4 in training & Assessing
- Experience in Pneumatic Tanker is preferred
- Experienced in direct client deliveries and other machinery in a transport logistics, heavy industry
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Regular Drug and Alcohol testing conducted
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
A license history printout is required as well as a full functional pre-employment medical assessment.
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then apply for this great role today
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend