Financial Analyst/Accountant - West Perth
Job no: 492380
Work type: Full time
Qube is an ASX top 100 company and one of Australia’s largest integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube Bulk counts as its customers some of the best known and leading mining and resources companies in Australia and has won a reputation for providing a cost effective, reliable and quality service to our customers.
Qube has a position vacant for a Financial Analyst/Accountant. The primary focus of the role is to provide detailed and accurate pricing, quantity survey and analytical information in support of tenders and other business development and commercial activities.
The position is located in West Perth with flexible working hours available.
- With guidance, determine existing financial cost base/structures for use within pricing models for future work
- Develop cost models for future projects, including sensitivity analysis on key costs risks
- Assist with pricing tactics for future projects to protect our commercial risks (I.e Fixed versus variable rates, shortfall volume positions, etc)
- Ensure that CAPEX (capital expenditure) submissions for new projects is developed in line with tender submission
- With guidance, developing appropriate written, quantitative and verbal responses to tenders utilising innovative approaches to ensure competitive and accurate responses
- Create sophisticated and succinct tools such as excel spreadsheet macros to provide efficiency and consistency for tender responses
- Work collaboratively with business development team to provide timely responses for tenders in accordance with client timelines and requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- High level excel and data analysis skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills.
- Customer focused and responsive to customer requirements
- Performance and task driven
- Analytical & financial understanding
- Time management
- Highly proficient in the use of computers and job related software
- Planning and Problem solving ability
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend