Qube is an ASX TOP 100 Company and one of Australia 's largest integrated providers of import and export logistics integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube is Australia’s largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June2017. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 full time employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
We are seeking a full time Customs Compiler and/or Classifier for an immediate start working out of our Port of Brisbane office.
You will be compiling import customs declaration for all kinds of Sea and Air shipments with strong attention to detail in line with company processes. You will be exposed to a wide range of tasks in all aspect of Customs and quarantine clearance. You will be working in a small dedicated team environment in a well-structured company as one of nation’s largest provider of integrated port logistics and stevedoring services.
Job Responsibilities for this role include:
· Prepare and compile customs declaration efficiently and accurately for import shipments
· Check documentation and registration, and liaising with internal and external clients.
· Communicate with client and classify products accurately
· Assist in the receiving and checking all documents for Customs and Quarantine clearance.
· Assist to arrange quarantine process for shipment as required
· Ensure all documentation is filed as per company operational requirements.
· Assist other administrative office duty as required.
To be successful in this role:
· Industry experience is preferred but not compulsory, on-going training may be provided.
· You are able to follow SOP and work under pressure to meet KPI
· You have a mature approach to your work and team spirit.
· You have excellent computer skills on general office software
· You must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
· You will have strong attention to detail.
If you are eager to learn in the profession, ready to work hard in a friendly team, and keen to find a long term work with a growing International Forwarder and Customs Brokerage then apply today.
A pre-employment medical assessment is required.
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then apply for this great role today