Job no: 492399
Work type: Full time
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qube is an ASX TOP 100 Company and one of Australia 's largest integrated providers of import and export logistics integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube is Australia’s largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2017. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 full time employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
Qube has positions vacant for a Maintenance Manager based out of our North Fremantle terminal to commence as soon as possible.
- Conduct asset reviews across all sites to identify what current assets are fit for purpose and provide value for money
- Identify Lease/Rent/Purchase options for revenue improvement
- ‘Sweat’ or divest any current non-performing assets to reduce costs of increase revenue/margin at no financial loss to the business
- Highlight underperforming assets and seek out new opportunities or reposition in other ports
- Reduce the Manage the Repair maintenance spend across the Logistics division
- Oversee and support the operating units in effective utilisation of the Equipment Management system (Mainpac)
- Monitor scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities
- Supporting the management of the maintenance planning process and ensuring resources/ parts are in place and correctly ordered as per the Equipment life plan
- Review the monthly key performance indicators including costs, equipment availability and maintenance data and make recommendations to the operating Manager
- Establish and monitor contract maintenance arrangements
- Undertake investigations for any major incidents involving machinery/ equipment.
- Ensure monthly reporting is undertaken across the business and corrective actions are implemented
- Meet with Director and other key staff to discuss new and innovative ideas for the business and their needs
The key skills and attributes required for this role include:
- Qualifications in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Minimum of five years in Maintenance Management ideally in a transport or logistics environment (desirable)
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment
- Management of contract maintenance providers
- Possess strong analytical/ fault finding skills with the ability to read and understand complex schematics
- Highly developed communication skills
- Computer skills with a good understanding of word and excel programme
A pre-employment medical assessment.
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then apply for this great role today
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend