Job no: 492540
Work type: Casual / Temp
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced and motivated Fleet Allocator to join our friendly team in the Fremantle Area.
About the role
Role Location: North Fremantle, Western Australia
Role Type: Casual
- Plan the shift transport function to ensure delivery and receipt of cargo is completed in accordance with allocated timeslots and customer/client requirements
- Allocate jobs to drivers throughout the shift to achieve operational requirements
- Communicate effectively with drivers, West Swanson Terminal, customers & seek advice from the Transport Manager / Supervisor to resolve transport problems as they arise
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Work collaboratively and harmoniously as a part of a team
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to develop you to your full potential
- Performance based bonus
- Competitive remuneration
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
Please include 2 references in your application.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend