Casual Stevedore - Dampier
Job no: 492543
Work type: Casual / Temp
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qube Ports is the major integrated port solutions provider in Australia, with services and facilities in over 28 Australian Ports, together with cargo storage, materials handling and distribution operations in all Australian states. This allows us to lead the market in providing purpose designed solutions for our customers handling containers, bulk, automotive and general cargo.
The Company’s Dampier Operations specialises in loading and discharging of containers, bulk and break-bulk cargoes.
We are looking for individuals seeking casual shift work at our Dampier Port. Specific duties for this role will include loading and discharging general and bulk cargoes, shipboard and wharf duties and basic clerical tasks. Commodities handled at Dampier include, machinery, steel products, containers, project cargo and bulk cargo.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High Risk License in Forklift, Dogging, Crane (highly regarded)
- Manual driver’s licence required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Demonstrated safety behaviours and experience
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
Qube Ports & Bulk values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from females, Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then apply now!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend