MC Truck Driver - Picton
Job no: 492664
Work type: Full time
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qube is an ASX top 100 company and one of Australia’s largest integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube Bulk counts as its customers some of the best known and leading mining and resources companies in Australia and has won a reputation for providing a cost effective, reliable and quality service to our customers.
You will be required to operate prime movers hauling products to and from various locations in the South West WA region as well as minesites extending to the North of Perth. Experience also with end tipper trailers, front end loaders and mineral products is highly regarded. Multiple positions are available with a variety of start dates on offer.
These positions are locally based for people in the Bunbury area or nearby but a relocation package is available for qualified applicants who are willing to relocate and posses the required skills. We are looking for Long Term Employees who want to be part of a friendly team orientated site with a customer driven culture.
- Efficient operation of the Prime Mover and associated equipment
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- Current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License [essential]
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other heavy machinery
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
All Qube Bulk vehicles run with an IVMS (In Vehicle Management Systems) which is designed to secure driver safety and safe operation of the truck.
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend