Warehouse Operations Clerk
Job no: 492761
Work type: Casual / Temp
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
Qube has a position vacant for a casual Warehouse Operations Clerk to commence as soon as possible with view to permanency.
Hours of work will be predominately Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, however flexibility is required and ability to do overtime.
About the role
Role Location: West Melbourne
Role Type: Casual with view to permanency (Monday - Friday)
- Accurate and timely data input of all manifests details into our internal warehouse management system (Paperless) and SAP as received from clients, liaising with clients as directed to rectify anomalies
- Establish and sustain internal and external customer relationships by communicating with major client/s in a constructive and helpful manner
- Labelling checking and marking freight within warehouse operations
- Complete stock takes of freight as required
- Create and provide accurate client booking and release details as requested
- Courteous and efficient processing of driver documentation
- Working in a team across all sections of the business
- Remaining approachable and controlled when dealing with office staff, internal customers/clients and facility workers
- Assist with preparation of KPI's as and when directed
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience is in Warehouse operations is preferred
- Data Entry experience (Maximus, Paperless, Container Chain an 1-stop experience preferred but not required)
- Proficient using Excel spreasheets
- Outstanding communication skills both written and Verbal
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend