Job no: 492766
Work type: Full time
Location: QLD, SA
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over3,000 employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Train Driver to assist in Sydney.
About the role
Role Location: Port of Brisbane,QLD
Role Type: Full time
- Performs Daily Upgrades of containers
- Performs minor repairs and applies basic welding processes
- Cleaning containers with high pressure hose
- Complete all necessary associated documentation and undergo Audits as required
- Monitor / Order workshop parts, consumables and PPE requirements
- Maintain a clean working area
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Experienced with Surveying and upgrading containers
- Has DPI accreditation
- Forklift Licence
- Have onsite experience welding large and small Containers
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to develop you to your full potential
- Competitive remuneration
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
Please include 2 references in your application.
You will be required to meet Qube employment criteria which involves a full functional pre-employment medical assessment and may involve a police and criminal history check.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend