Casual Driver - Miles
Job no: 492863
Work type: Casual / Temp, Full time
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Energy is an established provider of integrated logistics services to both the onshore & off shore oil and gas sectors. Our services include Supply Base and transport operations. We are ideally suited to provide comprehensive support to the Oil and Gas industry with supply bases strategically positioned in Darwin, Dampier, Fremantle, Bunbury, Melbourne, Portland, Bell Bay and Barry Beach.
We have a unique opportunity for a new business requiring experienced Truck drivers to assist with our Transport Operations.
About the role
Role Location: Miles Supply Base
Role Type: Professional Heavy Vehicle Operator – Casual
Roster Type: Various
- Undertake all tasks in a safe and compliant manner
- Operate all vehicles and plant in line with Company policy and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, heavy vehicle operating guide lines, loading requirements, axle weights, adhering to vehicle specific permits
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain a very high degree of professionalism
- Reporting of risks and hazards in the working environment
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Minimum 3 years Road Train experience
- Multi-Combination (MC) Driver’s License
- Significant experience with plant and equipment that you are qualified to operate
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Heavy vehicle legislation and relevant standards
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Experience with working within an Oil and Gas business will be well regarded
- Truck mounted crane operating qualifications and experience will be highly regarded
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive remuneration
- Modern vehicles and a safe working environment
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend