HSEQ Administrator – Yakabindie
Job no: 492864
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human resources
Qube is an ASX top 100 company and one of Australia’s largest integrated providers Qube is an ASX top 100 company and one of Australia’s largest integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube Bulk counts as its customers some of the best known and leading mining and resources companies in Australia and has won a reputation for providing a cost effective, reliable and quality service to our customers.
We are seeking a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Administrator to join our Yakabindie Operations.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide HSEQ support to operational leaders and employees to help achieve Qube's goal of Zero Harm.
The role is FIFO (ex Perth) Monday to Friday. Meals and accommodation are provided whilst onsite.
- HSEQ Database administration and data input
- Help demonstrate to statutory bodies that Qube has appropriate safety, health, environment and quality management processes developed.
- Assist with the development of a training needs analysis (including gap analysis), including the identification of training needs and the development of a site training plan. Monitor the implementation of the training plan with respect to critical training.
- Assist with booking site inductions and coordinating travel requirements.
- Assist site personnel in the development of site and task specific risk assessments, operational procedures and work instruction and conduct ongoing reviews of the effectiveness and compliance to risk control measures.
- Help establish HSE consultation and communications processes, including the establishment of Health and Safety Management Arrangements, HSE Representatives, HSE Committees, and toolbox meetings.
- Provide the site with leadership and assistance in the development of a safety culture and environment which is consistent across all safety-critical functions.
- Help develop, implement and monitor the site HSEQ Management Plans to meet the site performance targets and meet the Business and Corporate requirements.
- Help implement and monitor an inspection and audit program for the sites, mentor staff in the carrying out of these activities.
- Help implement the change management standard when processes change on site and ensure that all change management objectives are meet and complied with.
- Help develop and implement return to work plans, liaise with stakeholders in the return to work process and ensure regulatory and legislative guidelines are adhered to.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Identification and implementation of effective HSEQ initiatives.
- A working understanding of safety within mining industry.
- Ability to undertake risk assessments.
- Ability to develop plans to address safety issues.
- Understanding of training principles and their application in addressing HSE issues.
- Knowledge of quality management systems and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A minimum of 2 years in an mining operational environment
- Minimum Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics company in Australia then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend