Job no: 492894
Work type: Full time
Categories: Mining, Resources & Energy
Qube Energy is an established provider of integrated logistics services to both the onshore & off shore oil and gas sectors. Our services include Supply Base and transport operations. We are ideally suited to provide comprehensive support to the Oil and Gas industry with supply bases strategically positioned in Darwin, Dampier, Fremantle, Bunbury, Melbourne, Portland, Bell Bay and Barry Beach.
The primary purpose of the HSE Advisors role is to provide support, education and advice to site and management team. In undertaking this role, the HSE Advisor will support the HSE Manager to drive Qube’s Zero Harm value across the business by providing support, education and advice to managers, supervisors, workers and customers.
This role provides an exceptional opportunity to lead and influence critical safety outcomes. The role works closely with both operational management and employees at a site level and is also part of the National HSE team.
FIFO and Accommodation not offered, local applicants are encouraged to apply.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in HSE (essential)
- Certificate IV in Environmental Management (preferred)
- Previous experience with O&G preferred
- Previous experience with Transport/Logistics preferred
- Experience in the implementation and management of safety management systems
- Identification and implementation of effective HSE initiatives.
- A thorough understanding of safety within heavy industry.
- Ability to undertake large scale risk assessments.
- Ability to develop tactical and strategic plans to address safety issues
- Understanding of training principles and their application in addressing HSE issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft word applications
- A minimum of 3 years in an operational environment
- Team management and leadership
- Problem solving ability
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Focus on safety
- Conflict resolution
- Customer focused and responsive to customer requirements
- Performance and task driven
In return, we offer an exciting opportunity to join a business that is experiencing rapid growth and continued leadership. Apply now!
Qube Energy is a subsidiary of Qube Ports & Bulk. Qube Ports & Bulk is the leading Stevedoring, Bulk Logistics and Port Management service provider in Australia. As an ASX top 100 company, Qube has the size to provide an impressive array of integrated logistics solutions. This service offering is backed up by a national network of 28 capital city and regional port and transport facilities across Australia.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend