Job no: 492952
Work type: Full time
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, coal, dangerous goods. mineral sands and salt.
As Qube Bulk provides on and off road haulage from the largest Quad combination to the smallest single combination trailers. Our fleet has a range of fuel, acid and pneumatic tankers, B doubles, road train side tippers, end and bowl tippers.
About the role
- Experienced, efficient and safe MC Drivers
- Esperance residential only (no FIFO)
- Relocation package on offer for successful candidates
- Competitive market rates ($38.36/hr)
- Even time roster 4/4/4 roster
- State of the art well maintained gear
Qualifications and Experience
- Current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other heavy machinery
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend