Job no: 492960
Work type: Full time
Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for an experienced Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Administrator to provide HSEQ support to operational leaders and employees in our Kalgoorlie operations.
- Provide HSEQ team and site with support around HSEQ management systems and processes to ensure ongoing statutory compliance.
- Assist site to ensure HSE targets and objectives are achieved.
- Co-ordination of employee training management
- Collate, interpret and report on data relating to HSE.
- Co-ordinate the booking of medicals, site inductions and travel requirements.
- Provide continuous support to site personnel in all day-to-day administrative functions.
Key Competencies and Experience:
- Must have at least 2 years site administrator or HSE experience
- Must have strong skills in Microsoft Office
- High level of organisation and ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with staff at all levels of the business
- Minimum Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- Job security underpinned by long term contracts
- Career pathways and development opportunities
- Access to QubeCare our employee well- being program - any other benefits
- We have a commitment to zero harm and to our peoples health and well being
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits via www.qube.com.au
Sound like you? APPLY NOW via the link or contact us directly via
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend